Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A bad Wife...

I am the first to admit I have an awful stubborn streak, as a child I was the last to leave the dinner table because I was the picky eater who wouldn't eat, finally excused to go to bed because my stubbornness won out my parents. Now a days I see that stubborn child rear her ugly head on occasion... my poor hubby the victim. I have never been the best house keeper, and I probably never will be, however I like my rooms cleaned a certain way, and my hubby knows it... so he asks me to do it. And that is where the stubbornness comes in. I don't like being told what to do, never have. Refused to read books in school I was TOLD to read, I would fake my way through the assignments, and then when I wanted to read it I would. (My now all time favourite book is one I was told to read in class, and didn't until AFTER the final test on it, and it sounded pretty good). So My hubby has nicely asked me, begged me, pleaded with me to clean our bedroom... and it is not a disaster area or anything, it is just where everyone kinda converges... so everything piles up. Today I don't work until 4 o'clock, and yet I am here online writing about it rather than simply getting it done. It is even coming up on my anniversary, and I find myself talking myself into doing it. Why can't I just do it? I know it is that stubborn streak in me. So as soon as I finish writing this, I am going to get up and clean this room and impress my sweet hubby who is always at work lately it seems to provide for us... did I mention he got me a GREAT car? So why can't I just clean up for him?

Day 62... clean room vs. stubborn me

No comments:

Post a Comment