Sunday, September 5, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

So I have to confess... I have NO desire to see this movie, nor to I particularly care to see the book. The gist of it is about a women who leaves her husband to find herself... So with it being my 16th wedding anniversary, i decided since we sent the kids away and it would be just my hubby and I, I would find myself... with him. Sound a little confusing? Not really. I have grown up with this man, had four babies with him, and have gone through job loss, parent loss, and several other major life changing events. So when I had high hopes about our long weekend together I quickly remembered after a short time who I am married too, and decided that regardless of my desires I know this man so well, he is a homebody and loves to sty in and close to home, and I would have a wonderful weekend just knowing I could spend it all with him. I found that regardless of my expectations, I have to be flexible for both of us. I love this man....

We spent the weekend eating my favourite food (Italian) and his, (Japanese) in our own B&B room. We watched movies and simply enjoyed each others company. Isn't that what finding yourself is all about? LOVE?!?!?

Day 63... LOVE

1 comment:

  1. that is sooo sweet! sounds like a great weekend:) happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete