Monday, September 6, 2010

PRAY

My PRAY was a little more self reflection and analyzing where we are at in our marriage and family. While sometimes I think it would be fun to have another little one, it is so nice to have all my kids growing up... and a little scary too. But I am confident in how we have raised them, they are overall pretty good kids and I am so proud of them. My marriage is in good shape, I love him tons, and while sometimes we have different opinions, or forget that the other can be totally indecisive, we still balance each other out pretty good. We are doing what we can, which is the best anyone can hope for right? I know I need to make more of an effort to get back to church more often, and with my schedule changing a little at my bene job, that should be easier to accomplish.

Day 65... reflect

No comments:

Post a Comment