Monday, September 6, 2010

EAT

So this weekend is my last pig out weekend for a while. I am really feeling out of shape and bleh... so I enjoyed my weekend splurging on all that yummy food that is so NOT good for you. Yummy salmon pesto with fettuccine Alfredo yummy buttery garlic potatoes, pizza, chips, Teriyaki chicken, fried rice, chocolate, cake, licorice, you name it we pigged out on it. Tonight we are going out for dinner and then tomorrow my diet officially begins. The paln is to start weight watchers again, because my theory is if you are paying for it it will guilt me into following it, right? So if there is anyone who would like to join with me I would LOVE the company and encourage ment... it always helps to have someone to go through it with you. Also I am going to start running in the mornings with my sweet son.

Day 64... yummy

1 comment:

  1. Can't afford weight watchers, or I'd totally do it with you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete