Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why?

Why is it so hard for me to get out of bed in the morning? I feel like I am barely functioning lately. I just can't seem to motivate myself to do anything. I had my Dr. prescribe me more anti-depressants, I can make myself function to get my kids out the door, and get my sorry butt to work, and as best as I can for my hubby when he is around, but I cannot make myself do anything for myself. I get kids and hubby gone, and I try to get going on something productive, and I just crawl back into my bed and hide... until the kids get out of school and I have to function for someone else.

I know I do better when I am busy, but I can't keep busy if I can't get myself where I need to go to stay busy. I hate that this positive blog to encourage me to achieve my goals has turned into a poor me and my battle with depression blog... but I have to say it has helped voicing my frustrations here, especially when I have dark thoughts I wouldn't wish on anyone.

So now I am asking my 2 readers let me know what you do to motivate yourself to get going for the day...

Day 69... poor me

No comments:

Post a Comment