Monday, September 6, 2010

LOVE

Can I just say I now have a slightly different view on love. You always hear about love at first sight, or Mr. Right, and sometimes you think what if there is someone else out there... But I am so glad I don't have to ever wonder? I found him 16 years ago. I am so glad I missed the dating scene, the whole getting to know each other thing and just simplified it with marrying my high school sweetheart and starting a family before I was 18... I have heard how we beat the odds, and good for us for making it this far but really I think considering we had it kinda easy, we got to grow up together and learn lots of life's lesson together, instead of getting to know each other and stuff. And can I just say how I LOVE to simply just BE with my hubby? I think my favourite part of the weekend was spent laying in each others arms and holding each other close.

Day 66... love

No comments:

Post a Comment