Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wasted days...

I hate being sick! I started last week with ALL the kids back in school and two complete days off work, ALL work. Sunday I had big plans for those quiet days... but my body had other plans. Sunday when I got up, I felt kinda bleh, not awful, but not great. Monday, I didn't feel good at all, but I got what I needed to done, and worked with a smile on my face. Tuesday, my first full day off, I was miserable. I felt so gross I got kids gone and curled up in bed. Wednesday I still felt awful, but I had a job to do... so I made do. Thursday I finally felt like I was on the way back to good health, but still drained, thus day 2 off spent sleeping. Friday back to work feeling better, Saturday work again, a little exhausted after working, and being sick. Today I am still fighting this nasty sinus infection and my nose feels like I have been blowing it with sand paper, but I have much more energy. So this next week I don't have any week days totally off to catch up on house keeping, but I have ALL weekend off for our 16th anniversary Monday. So my plan is to clean the house good all week so we have a very enjoyable stress free party weekend... no definite plans, but plenty of ideas!

day 61... sick of being sick

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your sick. Sadly i have no reason for not getting my crap done. lol. i really need motivation to work out and i have NON. which is suprising since i look in the mirror and am disgusted by how much i've let myself go but still...dont want to work out:(

    ReplyDelete