Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sigh...

Here it is my last day off my main job(s), and I am having really mixed emotions. I miss having the schedule, and know where and when I have to be somewhere, but still not driving and having to rely on everyone is a little frustrating. With that I have taken a few steps to get back there, but I have only just gotten going on that. And with not being able to drive, It will be hard to find large chunks of time to get that done.

I have was kinda good over the summer, and took a few kickboxing classes, which was fun, but a little too sporadic to be effective, but I went for a good run yesterday, okay more of a quick paced walk, and that felt wonderful... if only I can keep it up. I had been eating good, and then hubby took a little time off, and I ate what he did, which was NOT the healthy salads and sandwiches I had planned. But I am renewed to my eating good challenge again (except hubby wanted a cake made that is calling me from the kitchen, hence the gum in my mouth at 7am.)

As far as my clean house goal, I have got 2 rooms of my house SPOTLESS. Now there is still more finishing up stuff that needs to be done to them, floorboards and such, but they look awesome. I KNOW what I am doing in the rest of the house, which is big, and now I just need time and motivation to get going on it. (and money, let's not forget $)

So I am going to get dressed, and go run... not far and not long, but begin to work my way back up to daily running and being fit. I am going to eat healthy. I am going to clean house. and I am going to do these things with a smile on my face!

Day 54... SMILE

1 comment: