Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Motivation

I have had the laziest, non productive day today. I cannot seem to get myself moving. Why you ask? I don't know! I have been trying to pep talk myself and get going all day. I even planned a girl's night here for Thursday. You would think that would be motivating, I have no kids here at the moment either, But nope not motivating. I slept in til 10, and then just laid in bed til 11. I got up, got dressed, and checked a few things online. I started in the kitchen, then came in and watched a movie. I really hate this feeling, and I am really trying to do stuff, I just keep finding excuses not too, and they are so damn convincing for some reason. So I am finishing this post and going to try once again to clean up in the kitchen, or anywhere for that matter.

Day 59... UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment