Sunday, August 22, 2010

Normal Life...

Once upon a time I had a normal life. I had 4 children who woke up each day with their father, and we prayed together. Then they would all get ready for work and school. We would then go to our designated jobs, or school... and I would drive my children. We would do our jobs, I would come home and make certain my home was still pretty clean. I would pay the bills and then if there was a little extra go shopping. I would pick up the children and we would go to Dance, My job their extra curricular activity. I would go to school and get my homework done while the children did their home work. On weekends while I would teach, and hubby would play with kids a cleaning lady would come and do the deep cleaning of our home. Hubby and I would get a babysitter to watch children and fix them dinner while we had a nice date night.

So what happened to that life I once led?

The mean ol' judge said my license is suspended and I owe a big fine, we all go to school and work at totally different hours, The kids have lots more homework, and way more activities to keep track of. School is holding my transcripts ransom til I pay the financial aid back they mistakenly gave me, and there is so much work that needs to be done on our home, and little time to complete it...

So that is now my norm... so what exactly is a normal life again?

Day 60... Life

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you might be idealizing just the teensiest bit? <3

    ReplyDelete