Thursday, August 12, 2010

TODAY! (well 10 days)

So with enrollment down, and I am not scheduled to work today, I have the day free to clean... and I am determined to do just that. Now I know I say that a lot on here, but today I really mean it. Why you ask? Because one of my more messy children is leaving for 10 days today (and yes I am so going to miss my little superhero, but he will have fun with his grandparents) So my goals is to have a nice newly decorated room for my little tyke and his bro. It will take help from his big bro and sisters, but how cool will that be coming home to a new room? Also I am finish my laundry and going back to my system that worked. (wanna know what that is? Check my other blog, when I finish setting it up, I will take pics and show ya'll)

So there it is my new motivation.

Day 55... a new room

1 comment:

  1. good for you. and i wish someone would re do my room when i was away that is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete