Sunday, August 15, 2010

What I have learned from my job...

I have learned people are rude, and filthy, they have little or no class and they don't know how to clean up after themselves nor their children. The ones who come in planning on getting stuff for nothing are the worst, the ones who are pleasantly surprised by a good deal are appreciative and polite. You have to learn to deal with ALL kinds, obnoxious self centered immature teenagers, bratty spoiled children, parents who cater to their children, Those who think they are better than you, and treat you as such. I have a whole new respect for those doing what they must to provide for their families, and themselves. I try my best to always keep a smile on my face and be a pleasant person for those I meet, however somedays it is really tough. Now I am truly grateful for the opportunity for this job, and I love people I work with, but I am really getting worn out working this much. That is all, had to grip a little...

day 57... work

1 comment: