Thursday, August 12, 2010

I want...

This is what I want, and it is my blog so I can whine if I want to!

I want to drive, in my own car.
I want an iPad so I can set up my playlists for work, and have it available for my kids to have internet access for homework anywhere.
I want a new phone, one that will hold a charge and not shut off randomly, and will work with all the features on my plan.
I want a clean house, I want my kids to get that they have chores and they need to do them, so I don't have a messy house.
I want my house finished, I am willing to do it all myself, I am smart I can learn, I just need the time and money to get it done.
I want to finish school, I want to be able to qualify on paper with a degree for teaching jobs I am qualified for now.
I want to be able to not fight with my husband on a daily basis, about stupid things I know I am wrong about but too stubborn to admit.
I want to be skinny again, not my pre teenage prego skinny, but where I feel like me again skinny.
I want to have more energy and will power, energy to exercise like I should, and will power to not eat what I shouldn't.
I want cable, I shut it down to save money, but I want tv again, for thoughtless hours of entertainment.
I want my kids to worry about their own grades, I am tired of worrying enough for the both of us.
I want to quit my other job, it is hard going there when I only make a third of what I do at my other job, but benefits are a must.
I want to not be in this place mentally, but I am feeling kinda lost lately.
I want my mom. I want her here to talk to and to fix everything like she used to.


There is lots more I want to add to this list, but I think mostly I wanted a good cry, and writing this out gave it to me...
at least I got one of the things I want.

Day 56... A good cry

1 comment: