Monday, March 15, 2010

Will power...less

So I have all but accepted the fact that I have NO will power what so ever. In fact it is probably a good thing I don't have any serious addictions or I would really be in trouble (Internet, diet coke and chocolate aren't serious addictions right?)So I ask you, how do I improve my will power, and strength? Especially when I have sweet people all around me thinking of me... i.e. "Here mom I got you a diet coke..." " Hey I picked up some mini eggs, I know you like them..." "Hey here is some quiet time, I will take all the kids so you can have the computer to yourself..."

At least my dog is not an abler He knows I have to get off my butt and go run with him at night, and he will whine and harass me until I do... or at least until I get tired of hearing him and lock him in the bedroom...

So I ask, AGAIN, How can I motivate my lazy butt and be strong and resist temptations like chocolate and coke which in the long run I regret, because I am feeling rather FAT at the moment, not to mention weak...

Day 21... powerless...

No comments:

Post a Comment