Friday, March 19, 2010

Spread the Love

So t work tonight I had a rather funny group of people come through the line. They asked if they could give me a hug... They wanted to spread the love, and I got to thinking... Do I make an effort to "spread the love" I know I get a little grouchy after a long day at work, thinking it should be my place to vent a little, but is that really fair to do to my husband, especially after he has worked all day too, (not to mention chauffeuring myself and our children around) . So my goal for the next little while, and hopeful for much longer... to "Spread the love" Not grip about work wen I get home, not be grouchy, spend time and enjoy his company.

I try to be happy at my jobs, I work with children, you have to be happy... and at Ikea, It is miserable to stand there if you don't try to have a good attitude, so why do I think it is okay to be grouchy at home...

Day 24... Spread the Love

No comments:

Post a Comment