Friday, March 26, 2010

Deep Thoughts

So I had a lot of break time in between jobs, and closing alone last night... and my thoughts even carried into my sleep. So I am working my A$$ off literally with 3 jobs, I love teaching Dance, I love working with my best friends teaching preschool, and I LOVE having benefits guaranteed for my family, and my new friends there at IKEA... however, admit organizing rides and who is with who and who goes where with my kids, I feel like I am really missing out on time with them. But I also realize a large part of this is due to the fact that I cannot drive... which then contributes to my hubby's frustration with it all... seeing he is the one who not only drives all over town for his job, but then has to chauffeur me to and from work, nd then on top of that face my rath if the kids do not get to where they need to be. In short, I am frustrated because with everywhere My family and I needs to be, I cannot take them... it is part because of this I am working several jobs... So is it worth it?

I see I need to work lots at least until I can legally drive again (see previous entry regarding fundraiser)... but are my children suffering because I am not around? If I am not working I get even more frustrated with my lack of driving because I cannot get them where they need to be... HELP... I really would love SOME feedback or advice here!

Day 26... HELP

1 comment:

  1. Thats a tough one! It seems like the only time we have to really be a big part of our kids life before they go their seperate ways is while they are young. i have the same struggle everytime i leave for work. It's so hard, but at the same time, we are working to give them insurance and extra money to do the things they love like dance class and football. It's a toss up. I dont know what to tell you other than, you have to make the best decision for you and your family. Mine right now is providing insurance even though i may regret it, it's what i know i need to do. Blah! but it still SUCKS! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete