Monday, March 8, 2010

Overwelmed...

So I walked through my house the other night, trying to inventory what I still need/want to get accomplished here, and it was simply so overwhelming, and literally began to cry. So my question is how do you (you being anyone bored enough to read this here blog) break down projects into doable projects... especially when money is a little tight?

Also on a up note... the store I shop most at has chicken on sale, in bulk, for 1.50 a pound... for 40 pounds. SO here is my plan. I am picking it up tomorrow along with ingredients for several do ahead meals... chicken enchiladas, chicken curry casserole, portion out Italian chicken for the crock pot, etc... so if you have an easy chicken recipe, or you would be interested in getting together with me to do this, let me know.it is much more fun with friends and goes quicker too.

Day 18... overwhelmed... but will be fed!

1 comment:

  1. Go to FlyLady.com. She is a wonderful organization/cleaning coach and she's free.

    ReplyDelete