Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring cleaning day 1...

Well my spring cleaning started with me getting called into work to help a friend, and then spilling diet coke on my computer desk... which is not very tidy, so after cleaning tat up and cleaning myself up for work later today, and decided to sit and type out my plans so I can hopefully follow them.

I am going to tidy up my room... no deep clean because I hope to move it to the basement this week... but tidy it to keep hubby happy. Next I want to finish getting the food storage closet set up in order so I can get the rest of that storage area organized and make room for my artsy fartsy stuff. I know that is alot for today, especially since I am now working this evening... but I think I can get a BIG start on it...

Day 27... spring clean day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment