Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Plan of Action...

So here is my strategy for tackling my mess... a little at a time. Sure it sounds simple and easy but not really. I am starting in a closet, and working my way out. So I am reorganizing our food storage closet. Sure easy place to start... you would think so, but we have lots of storage, and it is getting hard to cycle through because we cannot find what each can is. So I will think we are out of Oatmeal and pick up some, but NO I found a whole box of oatmeal just now cleaning it out.

Next I am tackling my other storage closet, you know the one with the cute papers and artsy things you want to keep from all your kids... but mine is overflowing. So here is my tip #1... limit yourself to 1 bin of schoolwork, keepsakes, etc. per child. As they get older they can decided what they would like to keep or not. Then they are the ones who are in charge of maintaining it. So ere I go to condense that closet, and organize food... wish me luck!

Day 19... little at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment