Friday, March 19, 2010

So Yeah Me!

So I have wanted to participate in one of these cool challenges I see on different crafty blogs... but never get to them... I did it. I finally made it and did one... Now I may not be able to qualify, since I was late... But I did do it.

Not only that, but I am getting a few followers... now please don't let me scare any of you away... but remember this is MY blog, not my families, not my work, ME... so I say random things, I make no sense, and I LOVE it. I vent here, I joke here, I try to make myself sound very useful, and knowledgeable here, knowing fully that I am full of it...

You may have also noticed that I have 2 open and 1 private blog... feel free to view comment play or stock my open blogs...but if you want to view my family blog... email me and I will add you.

So know that I feel all preachy and important... on to my next goal... I got my St. Patty's decorations out a day late, however I am still early for Easter, so tomorrow I will be decorating my house for spring... and mentally preparing myself for a week with work off and kids home, and Spring cleaning to begin... the dump day is coming up and I am ready to DUMP!

Wish me luck

Day 23... Preparing for DUMP DAY (aka Spring cleaning)

No comments:

Post a Comment