Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A forgotten Goal

So here is a goal I am always kinda working towards... but I have never really spoken it. Scrapbooks... I really want to get my kids scrapbooks done. and mine too. I have all my pictures sitting in a huge bucket, with a large bag of undeveloped film. There are also several files on various computers and even little chips floating around filled with pics too. I like to talk big, but in reality I am not so great at scrap booking. Now don't get me wrong, I do have my creative side, I think my scrapbook with blank pages ready to add pictures is bigger than my book with all the pictures. I am really quite decent at making and even designing pages... But I realized I am needing to get this done when Clay came home and needed a poster with baby pics, and I didn't know where to start to look.

So I think this goes with the whole goal thing, especially if I plan on getting my crafty blog going, right.

Day 22... Scrap booking

No comments:

Post a Comment