Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring cleaning attempt #2

so day one kind of fizzled on me, I went to work and then we got an old favorite move of mine from the video store... To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar... so after work I came home and relaxed and watched a movie.

So nothing yet accomplished I awoke today determined to get more done... so far I had a nice warm shower, watched too of my cute nephews, one of which cuddled with me and fell asleep in my arms, and I started in my kitchen... the stovetop is clean. So my present goal is to finish the kitchen and the living room, and turn the living room into a movie night since I have my nieces coming for a girls night sleepover... I need to be the fun aunt once in a while. Hopefully my girls will keep them a little busy and I can get a little more cleaning and organizing done.

Day 28... Spring clean day 2 attempt 2

1 comment:

  1. i hate spring cleaning! Lets go to lunch instead:)

    ReplyDelete