Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To Do List

I have always had a rather large to do list, but I think this one grows everyday, and I think I keep getting lots done or accomplished, but each call leads to another, and each appointment has more things to get done. I am just really tired of having all these things to get done, and them haunting me. Haunting me that I only have to do this because Kris is gone. Haunting me because they are still things that should have been done ages ago. All I really want to do is write, it helps so much. I would like to have a decent night's sleep... but that has only happened once since he passed, and that was out of sheer exhaustion. But I am afraid if I don't get a full decent night sleep, that will happen again.

I have my list of things I need to do, and have needed to do that have nothing to do with him.
I have my lift of things that I am now forced to do that I should have done before but I am now FORCED to do because he is not here.
Then I have my list to do that I only have to do now because he is gone. This is the list I hate the most. I hate having to make something so emotional, not, and keep it business like.

So I start today trying to knock out my to do list... let's see how far I get...

Day 85... to do

No comments:

Post a Comment