Thursday, December 9, 2010

Take Note

I have been without a computer for about a week, and it killed me. I would think of stories I wanted to write, or things I wanted to blog about, and I couldn't. Now I have a computer to access and I can't remember the things I wanted to say. I don't like writing all my thoughts down with pen and paper, because 1) my writing can't keep up with my thoughts, and typing barely can. And 2) I hate retyping something I have already written... I am slow at that kind of typing.

So here is my new goal. Simply jot down my ideas when they come to me to about what to write on so I am ready next time I sit at the keyboard. I really hope I can remember them soon... some where good and I remember laying awake at night wording things in my head the right way.

Day 86... jot it down

No comments:

Post a Comment