Friday, December 17, 2010

My day in Court

Most of my close friends who know me know my driving issues and why I am not driving. Well it all comes to a head today, one way or another. With Kris gone I am forced to clear all this traffic citations up so we can be a mobile family and not depend heavily on others for transportation. So these last couple weeks I have cleared up 2 of the 3 warrants in the various cities I have received them. Today is the worst of the three, the one that started it all, with the cold hearted judge of my hometown. Everytime I would go in they would threaten jail time PLUS a huge fine. With Kris sick or not working, and all my money going towards bills, it was far easier to have Kris drive and just avoid this.... BIG MISTAKE. It has snowballed to a ridiculous amount and even with friends and family with an "IN" talking to them, they are telling me count on serving time. I retained an attorney and will see what my fate holds in 3 short hours.

I have not slept, I feel sick, I am drowning in this suffocating house that I have no desire to clean. I can only hope that this goes well, I can not be away from my kids right now!

Day 89... waiting to see...

1 comment: