Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goal... Make GOOD use of time off

So I have finished my busy time of year (and I am waiting up so I can change over some much needed laundry for hubby... that is how behind I am) and I am looking forward to my time off... however I do not want to waste it like I find myself doing so often, so I am going to post some things I hope to really get DONE.

1) clean and organize my house, this may seem like a biggie, but I think once this on is tackled the rest of my house will become easier to keep clean.

2) teach the kiddos to keep up on their chores do... teach by example right?

3) use this blog as my motivator, post what I find that works and what doesn't. So far my favorite is my color coded dry erase board with kids schedules and plans on it... it has saved me many a time, the key is to put it on as soon as you can, that keeps the clutter of invites down. in case i need the details, I keep the original clipped on with a magnet.

My goal for tomorrow is to clean my room... and get my room downstairs empty so I can lay the carpet and move into it. It will be much more roomy, and cooler... I can't sleep if I am too hot. I am also planning on finishing up laying the laminate floor upstairs, and hopefully finding my linoleum for the kitchen and bathrooms.

Day 48... wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment