Thursday, June 3, 2010

An anniversary

A little over a year ago was the last time I drove... I mean really drove (I have moved a car in a parking lot or pulled around a circle). I was in my accident and my license was Suspended until I pay the ridiculous fines. It was quite a trying year, always relying on other people to get me to work, go to the store get things I need... you would think with all the walking I have had to do I would have lost more weight!

I AM NOT GOING THROUGH ANOTHER YEAR WITH KIDS LIKE THAT AGAIN!

So I am working my butt off, after recital i am taking on all the hours I can with other jobs, My hubby is working hard and getting good paychecks, I am going to do what it takes to be driving by the time kids are back in school!!! So if you wanna donate to my cause let me know, I am thinking a fund raiser is in order... just not sure what or how to go about it...

Day 43... not driving still

1 comment:

  1. Let's have a fundraiser for Raith's hospital bills too. Goodness.

    ReplyDelete