Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Name?

I think this blog is kinda turning into a poor me... or at the very least, how pathetic I am with out transportation other then the 2 legs god gave me. I am finding it more and more frustrating that I cannot jump in my car and go to the places I need to be, go the the store... GRRR...

But I liked my friends amber's goal of being a happier more up beat person. SO I am going to be sure to post one positive thing I have done or am doing instead of just the little pity party that seems to be going on here now?

So I have been good at posting on my blog... I am almost done repairing costumes, and I WILL get the house clean next week while I am off work!

Day 47... I WILL

(oh yeah, and if you ever pay any attention to my little rantings on here, feel free to follow... I like followers, it makes me feel kinda important)

No comments:

Post a Comment