Monday, June 14, 2010

Slow Down...

Last week started out stressful and busy, however I managed to eat good, but the end of the week, which was suppose to be more relaxing, I ate garbage. This week is starting out easier, and will end with more stress, but I am already making excuses for eating badly. I need to go shopping for the month and get all my healthy food stocked up so I can;t stray too far from my menu.

This week I need to get something together for my hubby for Father's day, he always gets forgotten since father's day usually lands on the day before the recital. I need to finish getting ready for recital, repairing costumes making certain my kids have everything, packing snacks for everyone to eat, getting myself ready, planning how to get there, etc.

Also I somehow managed to have about 3 weeks off from my third job. I am hoping after that break I will be ready to return and excited about it like I was when I started... and not ready to be done with it and quit realizing how much I like my off time... well I won't be quitting... 4 kids and their teeth need it!

Day 46... the list goes on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment