Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Specific Goal

I am posting exactly what I hope to accomplish today on here... we will see if I can get it done. It is currently 10:30am, I am posting this and a couple of other things online quickly then I am going to paint my dining room, and clean up in the basement room where we are carpeting. And I am going to encourage my son to finish up some homework. I am also going to go running and eat healthy... I will post on my progress before I go to bed... we will see if this works!

Day 50...Part 1

SO I went to paint the Dining room, and my hubby took the rollers and the paint brushes to work. I went down to clean up and the girls had gotten into some of the stuff, and spread it ALL out, so I told them to get it done.l Brenton got all his of one class done and is close to finishing another, my plan to walk to work fizzled because my sweet friend told me it is too hot to walk so I am going running after I post this, I ate pretty healthy except for the sno-cone and the choco marshmellow I ate at work. So not awful, but not good, right?

Day 50... Part 2

1 comment: