Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sooo...

It is probable a good thing I did not have internet access for the last couple days... or this post would be seething with anger and venom... as it is, I am still a little unhappy, but NOTHING like the last couple days...

That being said here is my goal for the day (and YES I did finally get the dining room painted, finishing up the second coat today) I am going to be pleasant. Simple right? I am going to make my messy house pleasant... no whopping clean-ups, no major organizing, just pleasant to be in. Now don'['t get me wrong, I am still planning on my major overhaul, but I cannot bite off a big project and leave everyone else to suffer because I have to go to work. I think if I get it pleasant, I can then move from room to room accomplishing the major tasks without my hubby being frustrated by what seems to be neglected.

Day 51... Pleasantville

No comments:

Post a Comment