Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lame sauce

I have been pretty flaky on my blogs as of lately. You would think with it being summer I would be much more caught up with it, but nope. I think I have got too much stress going on, and this is too low on my priority list to keep up on it. I have too many stresses that as much as I enjoy simply writing, my posts turn into venting or worse... deleted letters to whom I am most upset with. (That is how I have coped for years, no one is hurt, and I get my feelings out) But I have been going to kickboxing once a week with a good friend, and I always feel amazing after... I can't wait til I can drive on my own and go when ever I want! I have managed to continue to NOT bite my nails despite the fact that I am no longer allowed to wear nail polish at work. My diet however has been worse than ever, junk food city here... I am so stressed I revert to my bad eating habits... not eat all day, then at night when I realize I am hungry eat way to much of something not at all healthy... like cookies or brownies. My house keeping has been mediocre at best. I have tried to get lots of deep cleaning done, but that seems to create more mess, and where I think I get to a point I can take a break or have to go to work, I come home and it is worse. WOW look at the size of this post, sorry to babble...

Here is the lamesauce part of the post... Why can I not go for any period of time with reasonable stress... why is it my life seems to be sooo complicated. I am sure it is much simpler than others stress... but I am really tired of it.

Day 52... tired

2 comments:

  1. i just love that you said lamesauce. that made me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't wear nail polish at work? Really? Lame.

    ReplyDelete