Thursday, February 7, 2013

week 2

I am down 10 pounds!!! Can you believe it? Me neither! I have tried this week to be more aware of how I feel, and to be honest, I am still very emotional, and stressed, so I don't feel I can make a fair assessment... but in all honesty, I should be a WRECK right now, but I am handling things fairly well.

Can you believe over superbowl sunday, a birthday, and lots of small bites of stuff in between I am still down? It makes me want to work harder, exercise more, and see how much I really can lose.

I am loving this, I have saved money not eating at school, I don't get headaches from not eating, since I am satisfied, and never hungry on these shakes. I am feeling really good actually.

I have noticed my pants fitting kinda loose too. The kids all swear they can tell, although I don't see it myself... but here are the pictures, and the measurements so you can be the judge.





Weight - 175 pounds
Neck - 13 inches
Chest - 40 inches
Waist - 39 inches
Hips - 42 inches
Arms - 13.5 inches
Thighs - 23 inches

Again, if you want any info on these great product leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment