Thursday, February 14, 2013

Week 3

So I had a kinda bittersweet week... I got a new scale because my old one was tough to read, and seemed to bounce around. So when I stepped on the new one... I was back up to 180. I was crushed, I figured I had a rough week (it was my late husband's birthday, so I really emotionally pigged out) and figured with any diet there would be set backs.

Then came the day I try to weigh in and measure up, I lost 4.5 inches all around from last week... I guess I should finish measuring before I take the picture after I weigh in and look so grumpy.

Overall though I have felt pretty good. I am a single mom who works and goes to school, so I am always stressed, and running around crazy, so with all the craziness and high emotions this past week, I only had 1 break down, which is pretty good.

I have slept much more sound, I know I still don't get nearly enough sleep, but when I do, I feel much more sound. I am hoping to be able to slow down a little and get a normal sleep schedule, but we will see.

My cravings for junk food are almost gone. I buy diet coke out of habit, and a need to satisfy my emotional eating... but after a sip or two, I forget about it. Same with sweets... I have the biggest sweet tooth, and lately after a bite, I am just done.

So here are the pics, and digits... I hate the picture part because I have danced for so long it is more natural to suck in/ lift up, so I have to really concentrate to not lift up, then it turns to looking like I am sticking it out. SO after the bad pictures this week, I am just going to stand natural, and for me it is lifting up some...

I also included both pictures, of the old scale and the new so there is some transition. The old scale looks like I have lost another pound, but the new scale numbers show me way up. So not sure if I weighted more to start, or what, but after this week I am just taking pictures on the new one, but wanted proof I really didn't go up again.





Weight - 173/180
Neck - 13in
Chest - 39in
Waist - 37in
Hips - 41.5in
Arms - 13in
Thighs - 22.5


No comments:

Post a Comment