Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 4

So last week was my worst week on this... until this week. While I have struggled in the weight loss area, I have have thrived in other areas. The first being I can't remember the last time I craved diet coke. I have still gotten it a couple times, and only have a sip or two because it just isn't good. I am not a water drinker so I struggle getting enough water, but I have found a way to bribe myself. I found dasani flavor for water, and I tell myself if I drink a whole bottle, I can drink a bottle with flavor. As far as food, I crave much healthier food... but I am so busy, I struggle to find the time to fix it. I need to figure out a better schedule.

Also, my sleep habits are AWFUL! I am up way too late, and up way too early for any kind of effective sleep pattern. But I have mostly slept much sounder. I need to figure out a better routine. While I have more energy then I used to, I am not using it wisely. I am barely making it through the day, before I would need to take a nap so I didn't doze off while driving, I haven't had to do that, but I am still feeling very exhausted.

Now to the sad news... I was pretty down when I saw I had gained a little this week, and not lost much in inches, but I hadn't looked very closely at the date... It is my monthly time... so I am a little bloated... I think I can forgive myself for a heavy weigh in for that reason... (Plus there was another birthday at our house)

Also I have previously only been taking the taislim twice a day with my shakes, not with every meal 3 times a day... so this next week I will be doing that as well.

PICTURE TIME! (Just because I didn't lose doesn't mean I will deprive you a my gorgeous self)


UPDATE!!! Lesson learned... weigh in n the morning!!! I am down 2 more pounds! And here are better pics closer like I had done previously (It all depends on who is awake and willing to help me... and their level of patience)




(remember the new scale... go to the last entry to see the total weight loss)
Weight - 181 lbs.  179 lbs.
Neck - 13ins.
Chest - 39ins.
Waist - 37ins.
Hips - 41ins.
Arms - 13ins.
Thighs - 22.5ins

As always let me know if you want any info on this great product. I have loved the benefits of it, and would love to tell you more about it... as you have read, I am VERY honest about my experience on it!

TAISLIM INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment