Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1 week...

I have been taking TaiSlim for 1 week now... So far it has been great!!! In weight loss... I am down 5 pounds, and overall lost 5 inches around my various body parts... Not too shabby right? In fact when my daughter was helping take pictures and measurements she said I can tell you lost some!

I feel bad because I have been EXTREMELY stressed this week, so I didn't make any effort to pay attention to any extra energy, or how it made me feel overall... but I did notice some other very beneficial stuff!

 I LOVE my diet coke, and the first day I did have one (Thursday), but then it wasn't until Monday I realized I hadn't had one for a while, so I broke down and got one Tuesday. It was ok, but didn't really satisfy anything for me. I only took a couple sips and forgot about it. I think I felt I needed something to drink, because I am not a big water drinker, but I have really made an effort to be better.

Next when I made good dinners (which was twice this week, a HUGE record for me) I ate way less that I usually would have, and the couple times I powered through and ate what I took, it made me feel "bleh". So I have gotten better about just not taking as much. Even tonight for Brenton's birthday, we got his favorite greasy mexican joint, and I ordered my usual, and didn't even finish half of it. Then we got yummy cupcakes, I really wanted one, so I ate one all gone... and I wished I hadn't, just a bite would have been more than enough.

The next great feature... I have saved money! Sure it cost a little to invest, but I have not driven through a drive through for lunch once this week (I admit I did a couple times for kids dinner). But I don't have to buy something for lunch, or a drink or diet coke for the day.

Ready for the brutally honest part... I even cheated a little. I drank BIG diet coke the first day. I admitted I ate a cupcake, and even snatched a couple fries from the kids before I remembered, and I still lost! I haven't gone above and beyond my regular routine of exercise, just teaching my same classes.

Ready for the week 1 pics?



Again you can see I am down to 180 pounds!
Neck - 14 inches
Chest - 40 inches
Waist - 39 inches
Hips - 43 inches
Arms - 13.5 inches
Thighs - 23.5 inches
(Remember I have young help so these measurements may not be exactly accurate... I figure they will get better at it as they help me, and level off...)

Leave a comment if you want more info about this product and I will let you know what I can... or have my sister who introduced me to it respond...

No comments:

Post a Comment