Thursday, January 24, 2013

90 Day Challenge...

My Sister and her husband have embarked on a new healthy lifestyle change and business opportunity, and I get to try it out first hand!

The product is calle TaiSlim and is marketed by Freelife. The company has been around for several years, although the product is fairly new.

I am excited to try this because I weigh more than I have in my entire life, I have put on more weight being a widow than with any of my pregnancies. I am ready for a change, and I am hoping this will be it. I decided if I document my experience weekly, and share pictures of my progress I will be obligated to follow through, and to post updates. SO here are the before pictures and measurements...


As you can see, I weigh 185.
neck - 14.5 ins.
chest - 40 ins.
waist - 41 ins.
hips - 43.5 ins.
arms - 14 ins.
thighs - 24 ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment