Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Quit...

I have been planning on quitting my benefit job since before Kris passed... but after he passed there were several things that have dragged it out, life insurance, health benefits, kids health care etc... However I have not been able to work the hours needed to keep up on benefits, but they have been able to still cover them... getting me further and further in debt, but because of the job with the offer of benefits was unable to qualify for state health care for the kids... lots of trying to figure out what would be best. I hate my time away from the kids, I hate how overwhelmed I am feeling, so I decided I really just need to quit the bene job, just kept putting off when.

Yesterday leaving for work the kids asked how long I would be gone... when I told them they whined a little. I realized then I needed to quit. I went in and told my good friend, who knows I have been trying to quit for a while now and is also my manager, I need to put in my 2 weeks... she said officially? I told her yes, and instantly felt a HUGE weight lifted... I know it is the right thing....

Day 115... QUIT

No comments:

Post a Comment