Saturday, July 2, 2011

I have failed...

Kris and I had always talked and knew we would raise good kids because we could balance each other out. I feel like I am failing them now. I let things go because it is easier. I don't have the energy most days to follow through with punishments. I feel myself shutting down somedays. I hate that their friends are more important than me and their siblings... and their friends are always around so I can't say it to them, because it will make their friends feel bad. I love their friends and I am truly grateful they like to hang out around here, but why can I not get the balls to say NO? I feel like my naivety comes out through my parenting. I feel guilty because they have so much potential... I just need to push them. I need to be a better parent. I know Kris would be so disappointed in me... I am disappointed in me.

Day 113... WAKE UP CALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment