Thursday, August 4, 2011

Progress... and plans

As I mentioned before it was a HUGE weight lifted quitting ( my last day is Thursday, and I did leave on good terms in case I ever need to go back, I will be welcomed). After that I wanted to continue with my goals, the kids and I (and a couple of Bren's close friends who are staying with us) worked hard and have the upstairs nearly done. Hopefully after tomorrow we will have a big chunk of the basement done and sorted for garage sells, and organizing. Also school is over in a week, so I will need to focus on it for another week (so why am I posting this?) then I will have a couple weeks before kids and I go back to finish up some projects. After my cramming for school, and cleaning/organizing the house, and a couple less jobs I will have more time to focus on myself and my health. SO one more week of school and cleaning and hopefully we can get settled into a steady routine!

Day 116... Routine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment