Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bad timing all around...

Seriously could my luck get any worse. Had I gotten sick last Thursday I could have gone to the Dr. fine no problem... but my health insurance lapsed... this week. I am quite certain I have strep throat... When I get it it hits HARD. My throat feels swollen like a skinny straw, I ache all over, and go from freezing chills to sweating hot. Luckily one of our family was not to good about taking ALL their antibiotic and so I am hoping I can catch it quick and get it gone.

Next on my list of all around bad luck, I have only ever had to call out of work once... until last week when I could not find anyone to cover so I could get to Parent teacher conferences, so I called out for my second time... and then sick me really needed to call out today... luckily I work with a wonderful manager who I called after trying to get in touch with everyone I could, who said just get better, I am working on it. Thanks!

On to my third bit of misfortune... I was hoping I would be able to cut down on one of my jobs with my husbands job stepping up and covering health care... nope, it is way more expensive than mine so no chance in the near future...

Day 71... unlucky

No comments:

Post a Comment