Saturday, October 16, 2010

Big plans... no results

That is how my long weekends turn out. I had almost a full week off, you would think I would be able to accomplish sooo much, but NO. Lazy ass me sat in bed tell who knows how late, then stalled to get going till it got to be the time hubby got home and I felt I should spend time with him... even after he fell asleep at like 8 o'clock. So what is my problem? I was thinking about it and as a teenager I was so motivated, I would do all these classes, and find time to be with friends, but I was a bit spoiled and didn't have many chores. Well I want to know where that motivation went, not to mention that metabolism I mean really?

I am now seeking for my lost M&M motivation and metabolism, if you have found either, or know where I can get more please let me know, I am getting desperate.

Day 75... M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment