Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yin-yang

While I was sick these past couple of days I went through my last few posts on here... my original intent for the blog is falling way short. I wanted it to be a positive place where I could record my progress on my goals, but it has turned into more of a poor me kinda thing. I also noticed that I have only accomplished one of my goals... It has been a long time since I have bitten my nails, in fact they are quite long and pretty at the moment.

So as I was soaking in a warm bath, scrubbing away the grossness you feel after being sick in bed for multiple days, I was trying to think of the good things about all my negative posts... so here they are.

I grip about all the work that needs to be done on my home... but in the difficult economic times I am blessed to be in a home.

I complain about my jobs, but I have 3 jobs that help to provide for my family.

I was complaining about being sick, but overall I am pretty healthy.

I feel busy and pulled in several different directions... but that in itself is a blessing, who wants to be bored all day?

My kids always seem to have something going... but that is just because they are very talented.

I complain about not driving... but I need to take responsibility for that and fix it... I can't think of anything positive about not driving, because I like it and it would simplify lots of my stress...

Day 72... the silver lining

1 comment: