Monday, October 11, 2010

Up at night...

I realize I recently posted on here already, however it is 2:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep... I drank too much caffeine, and my hubby is snoring, and my mind just won't stop going when I close my eyes to sleep. I thought about working on my novel... but I cannot find my flash drive it is on, and I have added lots more to the one saved on the computer (I checked) so I don't really want to work on it until the most current one is found. So my solution is to write on here. I considered writing on my other blogs... but rambling just didn't fit into either of those blogs themes very well. I am not exactly sure as to what I even want to write... my mind is just turning and my fingers are typing...

I had been thinking of posting random things about myself not everyone knew about me on here.. so maybe now is a good time for that...

1) my favourite colour is purple
2) if there is an English vs. American way to spell something, I like to spell it the English way
3) I used to bite my nails... but I have recently overcome this habit
4) I have 4 children... which works perfect for me because I have a balance issue
5) I have weird balance, number issues. I like things to be odd numbers... so why does 4 children work with that? because it makes our family 3 boys and 3 girls
6) if I wear jewelery I like it to be odd numbers
7) astrology/horoscopes fascinate me... I do not rely on them, it just is funny how accurate they can be.
8) my mother was a Pisces and my dad is an Aquarius, I am a Pisces, and my hubby an Aquarius, My oldest son is a Aquarius, and my oldest Daughter is a Pisces
9) when I get new clothes I dress in waves of colour, like a few years ago I was in an orange phase, than a turquoise, which then was brown... now I am kinda on a black/purple one
10) I really like chocolate
11) I am not the best cook, however I really like to bake
12) I tend to start sentences with SO
13) I can be a bit OCD on some things (more than I care to admit)
14) I hate the markers at preschool, they don't always match the lid
15) at preschool and in the kids section at ikea I have a certain order I like to arrange the chairs... if it is not in that order I try really hard to ignore it, but the first opportunity at either I try to fix it.
16) I am really bad at cleaning, just because I am really good at cleaning... I cannot just "tidy up a room" I have to start at one corner sorting through everything until I work my way to the opposite corner... with my busy schedule that usually ends up with a mess until I can get back to it
17) I tend to get depressed rather easily (duh if you read this blog you know that)
18) I can't handle being alone long... I start having conversations with the pets and jumping on beds
19) I don't like it all quiet... I need some kind of background noise
20) I really enjoy writing, I am just not that good at it yet
21) I am pretty good at crafty things, I just don't have much time to spend on it
22) my mom was born on 3/15/53 and died on 4/6/08 ... and this fascinates me... born on all odd numbers, died on all even, no wonder I like odd numbers more
23) I really love being the center of attention
24) I have always felt I was destined for a famed life... and not sure how or where that fame would come from... but I still feel that may... perhaps that is just becaue I am rather full of myself
25) my lucky number is 5, my hubby's is 7 so we compromised and got married on the 6th

I will add to list on occasion as I know there are several more things Icould add to this list, but it is now 3 am, and I do have to work in the morning and get kids ready for school.

day 74... the start of the ME list

1 comment:

  1. I know most of these things. :) I hate the markers at preschool too. I sit there and try to re-match the lids while the kids are coloring.

    ReplyDelete