Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jobs and Friends...

So with it getting closer and closer to school starting for me, I keep looking forward to dropping one of my other jobs to make it work. And while I am really looking forward to having one less obligation (well replacing it really), and thinking how nice it will be to be done with it, I realize what a huge blessing it has been. I have gotten so close to some of my co-workers, I will miss them terribly. But I am so grateful for the bond I have with them.

I am LOVING these girls. I have been so touched and gotten so close to them, I hate the idea of not seeing them at least weekly. While there have been several other perks to this temporary job... I KNOW the biggest was meeting them... Who knew in a years time you could bond so close to some people. I LOVE you guys... I hope you all know who you are... if not I will message ya later... hee hee..

Day 102... bonds

No comments:

Post a Comment