Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

I have never been big on resolutions... like my goals they are usually just lip service... but I thought this year needed to be different. I need to set goals that I can accomplish and better myself and my family... since I am now the only adult in this family. So here are my goals to accomplish, or start, or work on this year.

1) get in shape. Eat better, exercise, make sure I go to the doctor when needed and keep up on check-ups. How else can I make sure I am here for my kids if I am not setting a good example, and I know it will help me get through this tough year of firsts...

2) I am going to set up a budget and get my finances in order so I always know where i stand, and can start saving up.

3) I am going to finish up school so that I can have a career that will provide a more stable income for my family.

4) My biggest is I am going to get my home organized. This is going to be the biggest to help out on the rest, and take a lot of time to there. Everyone has asked how they can help... beware this is where I may call for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment