Saturday, May 29, 2010

Overworked...

So I was at my third job tonight thinking how unlucky it was that I am off ALL weekend with my two major jobs, but stuck working EVERY night with my bene job(I did however take the last shift to help a friend). Then I got wondering whether or not it is truly worth it. To be away from my family more, to feel like I neglect my house, to always feel tired and overworked, to have NO time for my hobbies and things I like to do to relax. But I love my friends I have made their in the short time, I love knowing I have benefits available to me no matter what... then I get stuck. What other reason is there for me to be working so often? How am I going to even fit it in when I go back to school? So I am really struggling with going to work each day... I am sticking it out for now, and through the summer... but I am not sure it will be worth it past that. So Please give me your opinions if you see this, I am really torn on the subject. (With hubby's job he has health benefits, but not dental, so right now I am working 12 hour minimum weeks for dental benefits)

day 41... torn

1 comment:

  1. I really dont know why you do work there? you have 2 jobs you LOVE and enjoy and a husband with health insurance. (minus dental) if you dont want to be there, dont have to be there, than why are you there?

    ReplyDelete