Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love of my Life...

So this is to clear up my little blow up the other night at my significant other. Yes he pissed me off (hurt my feelings) but he at least owned it, said he was ornery and had to go to bed. But he also made up for it last night, took kids fishing so I could go scrapbook with my sister all night! and today after having a "discussion" and realized we are both stressed and neither of us like to have it pointed out when we bring it home... but where else are we suppose to express that I ask?

So I am really making an effort for the rest of this month and next (since it is my busiest time of year) to not bring home the grouchy me and to do my best to be pleasant at home... I think not only will it help my hubby, but my kids too, and of course me right... after all if Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy right?

Day 39... be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment