Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fat, Fat, Fat

So this weekend I weighed myself, (I usually avoid this finding it really depressing), I am the HEAVIEST I have ever been in my life , except maybe the last month of my pregnancies. So I HAVE to do something about this. This post is asking friends and family who read this to ask me how it is going and encourage me to keep up on watching what I eat. and exercising. PLEASE help me. I am getting depressed from this and I am eating my stress instead of exercising to alleviate it. If there is someone who wants to run with me, or would want to join weight watchers with me (It was a little pricing, but it really worked, I lost 20 plus pounds on it, and I felt obligated to follow it because I had to pay... but I have the info if someone wants to follow it with me, we can encourage each other)

So that being said I am going to go clean up and plan on a run... maybe that will help my headaches too!

Day 40... Fatty Me

3 comments:

  1. you can do it!!! and ps...you are NOT fat! I would KILL for you body! KILL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived closer so I could go running with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im WAY out of shape but if you want we can plan a time to go hit the pavement together.

    ReplyDelete