Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Running outta catchy titles...

But I feel good today, I have gotten some paper work done, feel pretty good, lost a couple pounds and fit into my size smaller jeans... I have read a couple books I liked and am motivated to keep up on my writing. A good book reminds me that I can do that... maybe even better. So I have written a couple more pages on my story and I here practicing again.

I also feel pretty good, I got my contacts lens again today... had to wear glasses for a while... I was kinda prone to eye infections... But I feel like I am looking pretty good. I have not been following my weight watchers as faithfully as I would like, but I have tried to be better at what and how much I eat.

So I am making progress on my goals in a couple ways, I am feeling good about myself, and I am accomplishing baby steps... working up to my bigger pictures goals.

Day 10...still going

No comments:

Post a Comment